OUR Terms and Conditions
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time 3 pm and onwards (Please advise if you require an earlier check-in)
- Check-out any time up until 11 am
- No charge will be incurred for cancellation up to 48 hours prior to the reservation date
- Cancellation within 48 hours of the reservation date will incur the full room charge for the first night of reservation.
Vehicle & personal luggage
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to any car; it’s contents or any guests luggage and personal items.
- Guests will be legally responsible to cover any costs of repair or any breakage or damage caused by themselves.
We live on a working dairy farm. For the safety of all concerned it’s very important to follow the safety guidelines and terms, which include:
- Entering and exploring our property is by permission only. You are entering our property at your own risk and we hold no responsibility for any accident or injury incurred while staying at UNDER THE TREES.
- Visitors to the farm stay at their own risk. This is a working farm with hazards both farm related (ie. machinery and animals) and natural (ie. Stinging nettle)
- Leave gates as you find them and make sure that an adult closes them correctly.
- Animals are unpredictable. It is best to avoid them at all times unless under supervision of a staff member.
- Supervise young children carefully. There are specific water hazards for young children on the property – for example, water troughs, ponds and a river.
- For your own safety please do not touch any farm machinery, and do not enter the farm buildings on the property unless given permission to do so.
All guests agree to the rules and guidelines as outlined in the registration form.